Friday, February 26, 2010

Rieta Amelia - Aku


Album tittle : Aku
Artist : Rieta Amelia

Music Director : Dodo Zakaria

Year of released : 1984

Producer : A Kiat

Label : Union Artis / RCA


RIETA AMELIA is a former personnel of 80’s rock group DRAKHMA, whose try her luck with the release of a first solo album titled AKU. Full support came from Dodo ZAKARIA, her DRAKHMA fellow personnel. They worked together to produce a pop rock album. This album is quite acceptable, and the song AKU became radio hits, but unfortunately could not lift the name of Rita as a formidable soloist. Her name then disappeared from the Indonesian music industry, and more known as a producer in TV drama industry.


Track List

1. AKU
Dodo Zakaria
2. KAMU JANGAN SOMBONG
Gideon Tengker
3. AKU INGIN HIDUP SELAMANYA
Junaedi Salat
4. KATAKANLAH
Dodo Zakaria
5. ANGAN ANGAN BELAKA
Barin Reza
6. DUA INSAN (ASMARA)
Dani Mamesah
7. SENDIRI
Dani Mamesah
8. SELAMAT TINGGAL KENANGAN
Eddie Endoh
9. HARGA DIRI
Dodo Zakaria
10. BUNGA HATIKU
Deddy Dhukun






AKU

Mulut-mulut yang terus menganga
Melontarkan semua khotbah-khotbah

Yang tak perlu...

Sebab ini adalah kakiku

Kemana ku melangkah

Adalah kehendak diriku


Aku, aku tetap aku

Yang berjalan dengan fikiranku

Dengan otakku..
Aku, aku tetap aku

Yang berpikir dengan kepalaku

Dengan otakku


Aku.. aku.. aku.. aku…



ME

Mouths that keep gaping 
Spouting all the sermons 
Unnecessary... 
For these are my feet 
Where I go 
Is my will 

Me, I remain me 
Who walks with my mind
With my brain 
Me, I'm still me 
Who thinks with my head 
With my brain 

Me... me... me... me...

No comments:

Post a Comment