Thursday, February 25, 2010

Atiek CB - Dia


Album tittle : Dia
Artist : Atiek CB

Year of released : 1990
Producer : Handy Wijaya

Label : Hemagita / Blackboard Indonesia

Atiek CB is a hitsmaker, an average of all single or album that was released reach a good selling. In her album DIA, she worked on with many reliable arranger such as YOUNGKY SOEWARNO, ERWIN GUTAWA, INDRA LESMANA and also KLa PROJECT. The song DIA that become the first single of this album might want to repeat the success of her previous hits TERSERAH BOY (taken from the CATATAN SI BOY 3 soundtrack), because they still use the same vocal techniques (low and high pitch combined). In addition, the creator and arranger is also still the same. And in fact, DIA wasn’t strong enough to be a big hits. Fortunately the second single CEMBURU was more strong, and become the biggest hits of this album. Many strong numbers in the album as INILAH SAYA, a song that fresh and 'very Atiek CB', or KAU TELAH PERGI that later had re-released by RUTH SAHANAYA in her album UTHE, by changing the title to be JANGAN SEMUDAH INI. Atiek also re-released a RAMONA PURBA’s song GELITIK CINTA. On this album Atiek also wrote a song titled KECEWA, written with ex-boyfriend MOESYA YUNUS. Overall, this is one of the best of ATIEK CB albums.


Track List :

1. DIA
Youngky Soewarno & Deddy Dhukun
2. CEMBURU
Youngky Soewarno & Tommy Marie
3. KAU TELAH PERGI
Erwin Gutawa & Lulu Gutawa
4. JANGAN DITUNDA
Indra Lesmana & Titi DJ
5. SENSASI
Indra Lesmana, Andy Ayunir, Mira Lesmana
6. SAMA SEPERTI DULU
Indra Lesmana & Titi DJ
7. GELITIK CINTA
Andi Mapajalos
8. KECEWA
Moesya Yunus & Atiek CB
9. INILAH SAYA
KLa Project
10. HATIKU MERINTIH
Indra Lesmana & Mira Lesmana






CEMBURU

Kuhempaskan napas panjang
Dan kupejamkan mataku
Namun bayangmu tak jua berlalu
Kubakar kebencianku
Namun tiada menolongku
Dan kuhidupkan keangkuhanku
Tuk melupakanmu..

Namun semua
Kian membangkitkan rinduku
Cemburu dan rasa takut
Akan kehilanganmu

Rindu kini menghapus benciku
Cinta membelengguku
Bahkan kepribadianku
Sungguh aku cinta kamu
Sungguh aku cemburu



JEALOUS

I let out a long breath
And I close my eyes
But your image will not go away
I burn my hatred
But it does not help me
And I keep my pride alive
To forget you

But all
Increasingly arouses my longing
Jealousy and fear
Of losing you

Longing now erases my hate
Love shackles me
Even my personality
Really I love you
How jealous I am

No comments:

Post a Comment